All 18 art Reviews

Lounging Monster Gal - Digital Warmup Painting Lounging Monster Gal - Digital Warmup Painting

How are you so talented Sab ? Good one, fav'd ! :D

OH YEA MR KREBS OH YEA MR KREBS

Ok now I will have nightmare if I sleep before looking at this picture. Very funny and spooky at the same time. Need more! <3

linda-mota responds:

Considering how fucked up spongebob is now this is pretty tame lol.

SQUIDWART AND SPONGECUNT SQUIDWART AND SPONGECUNT

Wow this is an excellent one ! No word to describe how good it look! Please do more of spongebob hahaha xD

linda-mota responds:

You should look at my spongecunt series for more. but there will be moar trust me lol.

Crabs in the Bucket Crabs in the Bucket

Wow this really give me a bad feeling of a nightmare! Spooky and I love it ! I can see that good use of shaders ! Truly awesome ;D

Lust Lust

Very nice shape and great shading ! :D

Cyborg killer Cyborg killer

Traveling us to a other dimension, very creative and impressive. Incredible details ! Nice work!

jungmeister responds:

THANK U WELCOME TO MY WORLD HMMMM I EDITED THIS ARTWORK AND TRYING UPLOAD THAT TTHIS EDITED ARTWORK BUT IT SAYS THAT I ALREADY UPLOADED IT SHEESH

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

lol

deathwing ?

Newgrounds Newgrounds

? serieux,,,

Est-ce que c'est vraiment toi qui la fait ?

Another Dead Hero Another Dead Hero

Verrry good art!

I like your art and your videos your a very good person but most of people know you.But me I think you are a fucking greate animator lol :P sorry for my bad english im french :)

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

why thank you! I'll be comin out with new animations in not too long now.. i've been in school for 3d animation, workin on a 3d demo reel. It's very G rated to get a job- but eventually I'll be back to makin some good ol 2d movies that offend a large group of people bahaha.

Creepy Crawls Creepy Crawls

This is art

Nice art man ! ;) You look to draw awesome things ! nice continue you are good!